Saturday, November 5, 2011

My Grand Canyon has a lot of rocks

image from Photobucket.com
I have to admit it feels weird to be writing after a long time of not writing. I don't know why I stopped, I just did. So much has happened I don't know which I want to talk about first, or even which is important enough to mention.
   I don't want to get too deep too soon so I guess I'll just stick to the simple stuff like I managed to lose 5 kgs and everyone noticed which makes me feel so awesome but on the downside now my hemoglobin count is low and I couldn't donate blood to a woman who was in desperate need of platelets. Now everyone is at my throat thinking I'm purposely starving myself when all I've done was successfully reduced my overall appetite by shrinking my stomach. Yeah, that's simple compared to everything else. Why is it that I'm such a pessimistic emotional freak? Why can't I just be happy for 2 seconds and remember that everyone has problems, it's not only me?
   Picture your life as the Grand Canyon and every problem you have as the little rocks in the canyon. See how small they are when you look at the big picture. I'll try to remember this in times of trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment