Friday, November 25, 2011

Me Zombie

image from androipit.com
      Zombie mode is turned on again thanks to sleepless nights and exhausting days. As I get older (not that i'm old or anything) the effects of lack of sleep seem more apparent. The dark circles under my eyes, the watery eyes with red veins scratched all over my eyeballs, the constant frown on my face, have all successfully managed to repel people (well not really but they will soon). And that's just my physical appearance. My body feels like it's been stuffed into a pillow case and swung around violently to finally land with a BAM, BOOM, BADABING, BADABOOM, BABOON, BANGGGG!!! At times I literally have to drag my body to class and when I reach class I look for the seat furthest from the lecturer's table so I'll be covered from his/her view when the other kids sit in front of me so I can top up my zzz. I feel like I've aged 20 years in 2 weeks. When is this hell gonna be over? :(

No comments:

Post a Comment