Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Burnt


Burned my finger today, actually i burnt 3 and a half. grabbed a hot pan's handle. how can you possibly burn your hand holding a pan's handle? that's what the handle's are for. any normal pan/pot would have plastic/wooden handles so you don't burn your hand's. unfortunately this was not a normal pan, it was my mom's beloved new imported/hand-delivered pan from Iran. apparently people in Iran have thick fire-proof hands. i apologize for having such frail hands with thin skin.

the joker said he'd wash the dishes after his nap. 4 hours later he's still asleep and my mom's on her way home and is about to have another fit over a sink full of dirty dishes. last night she smashed a plate and a bowl in front of me.

So i washed the dishes.
image from my.opera.com

No comments:

Post a Comment