Tuesday, June 21, 2011

First day of Summer and I don't feel a thing


image from flickr.com
Ever wonder why when someone says Summer you instantly think of beaches and bikinis? Today was the last day of my classes for this semester and also happens to be the first day of Summer! I was born in Summer so you get my excitment. Though if you were living where I live you wouldn't feel anything because the season's may come and go but the trees and the wheather don't change. They do change a little though but that only ranges from hot to hotter and from drizzles to heavy showers. It may be paradise for some to live in tropical countries but I for one wish for a change. some snow please and maybe some yellow leaves, oh and some blossoms would be nice too.

Finals are next week and thank God I only have two papers to sit for but even two seems too much for me right now. I've reached the ultimate state of laziness and I wanna kill myself for it. That's one of the reasons why I haven't posted anything in a while except last night I was so deep in the puddle of self pity that I just had to let it out. I forgot I have an assignment due friday and I haven't written a single word.toddles.

No comments:

Post a Comment