Monday, June 27, 2011

Dream a little dream of me...


image from ftpicugro.com 

Feeling a little nostalgic today thinking about the good old days where my neighbour Serena would call out for lil sis n I from our front gate and we'd excitedly rush outside to go and play in our play ground. I loved that place. It symbolizes my childhood. The only place where I don't remember crying or being embarrassed. No bad memories existed there. It was right across our street so we could always go there, even if we weren't allowed to.

Now that we moved, we still drive pass it cause it's on the way to anywhere from our current house. It's still beautiful but not in the same way. They've upgraded it so now it has a basketball court. I wished they would have left it as it was. I remember every bump in the ground, the holes in the ground I used to think were graves, the big stones we used to hop over, the field that would flood every time it rained, the trees we used to climb and called tree houses and the hill we used to slide down from. I miss those times where we didn't worry about what to wear or how much we weighed or deadlines for assignments or final exams. Speaking of final exams, have to go study for tomorrow's. toddles.

No comments:

Post a Comment