Monday, July 4, 2011

Drag me to hell...if it'll make me skinny again

image from satisfyingthemuse.com
Today began interestingly. For the first time ever I managed to wake my sister up at 7.30 a.m. to go jogging! I was kinda hoping she wouldn't so I'd get to continue my dream about God knows what (I can't seem to remember my dreams lately). But she did. Mama couldn't join coz she had to go to work so it was just the two of us. So we took one of the two set of house keys with us coz the joker is not programmed to wake up before 12 and set out jogging (more like walking). 
This 'jogging' thing was motivated by our jealousy of a certain someone that we hated that managed to lose a lot of weight looking gorgeous at her sister's wedding last night which we were invited to. This motivation was further fueled by the fact that we both had to squeeze into girdles in order to squeeze into our dress. That was the first time I ever had to wear a girdle and I pray it will be the last.
Back to this morning. We started from the house at 8 and our plan was to jog all the way down the hill to have breakfast and climb all the way back up again. I wasn't sure if my sister would approve but to my surprise again, she did! Going down of coures was easy and we enjoyed our breakfast even though the waiter mixed up our orders twice but he was nice so we didn't mind. Going back up was tough. I had to push my sis a few times and we stopped to catch our breaths, a lot.
Finally we made it back in one piece and I crashed for an hour or so. Then I crashed again, and again, until my mom came back from work and woke me and I realised it was evening. With aches all over I wonder how am I supposed to wake up for tomorrow morning's jog. I'll just picture that certain hated someone that lost weight laughing at me. toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment