Thursday, July 7, 2011

And the winner is...

image from dreamchennai.com
Before I start let me tell you in advance that when it comes to physical appearance I am average. I'm not tall, I'm not short. I'm not skinny, I'm not fat. I'm not beautiful and I'm not ugly. I might be vain sometimes but who isn't?

So I recently entered a competition that does take into account physical appearances and I have no idea why. Tomorrow is the finals and I have nothing to wear because I never go anywhere so I never have to go hunting for outfits. Now I do and usually I'd look forward to it but now I don't. Secretly I'm hoping I don't win because I'm so self-conscious that I wouldn't be able to handle people looking up and down at me judging me by the way I look. But on the other hand everyone's telling me good luck and I really hope you win.

What could be the worst case scenario for someone doing a catwalk down the runway? Don't tell me coz I don't wanna think about it coz it's gonna haunt me until all this is over. toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment