Saturday, December 10, 2011

Lunar Eclipse 10.12.11

Last night we were rehearsing for our performance next week *eek i'm so psyched*. So we were busy rehearsing (or fooling around whatever you call it) when i happened to look up at the sky which was mysteriously darker than usual. Lo and behold there was a lunar eclipse right there all along (from around 7.30pm). And at that moment the eclipse was at its height as in the moon was a big red ball. Then I started yelling at everyone "koraaang! Ecliiiiipse!" (you guys! eclipse!) and their response was "kiteorang dah tau lame dah" (we already know). And the cold water splashed in my face. Then I grabbed my phone to tell this someone that there's an eclipse right now and the reply was "I wanna watch it with you"... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment