Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Bulletproof mama

image from delphinethoughts.wordpress.com
I have always known how much my mother has sacrificed for our family but she never ceases to amaze me how she does it continuously without fail. Throughout my teens until now my idols were constantly replacing each other. To name a few there were Amy Lee, Maegan Tintari and Giannina Lezcano which I think are all exceptional women. But I never realised that I already had a truly exceptional woman in my life. She takes blow after blow and still perseveres like she's bulletproof or something. Selfless, humble, strong, courageous, caring, thoughtful, adaptable, kind, ingenious are just adjectives that don't even begin to explain how incredible she is. Today I realised she's my true idol.

No comments:

Post a Comment