Saturday, May 21, 2011

kill me now before i kill the hooligans

this is just a rant which i'll later delete but have to post it now because overpowering emotions of hate and anger might take over me and drive me to do things i might later regret like assault and murder. for the billion and oneth(yes i know it's supposed to be 'first' but in times like this no one bothers bout spelling,besides it's supposed to have a dramatic effect) time lil piglet plugged in my laptop with the battery intact and didn't use the cooling pad! her skull is just so dense it can't accept new or repeated information i yell at her every time she uses my laptop. and the thing is she knows how protective i am over my baby because it went in a coma and my mom had to take it to the doctor to reprogram it.so i lost it and grabbed my laptop's battery and chased the lil piglet around with it and finally sat on her and hit her in the head with it. maybe if she was hit in the head she'd finally get that you're not supposed to use the plug and the battery at the same time. and i hope she also learns to not make me mad(read my 'crazy' post).toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment